[rollei_list] Re: The new Fuji will be sold as.

  • From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 20:34:53 -0400

An 80/3.5 with 6 in 4 construction (likely a view-camera style Plasmat
type) is probably a very highly corrected lens, though some folks
don't like Fuji lenses on the soft measures...

I believe the APO Lanthars were dialyte-types and not too sure how
serious we should take that APO designation...

Eric Goldstein