[rollei_list] The new Fuji will be sold as.

  • From: Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 11:21:53 -0400

Mike,

I fully agree! And then give it the equivalent of a 35 or 45mm wideangle (in 35mm format) for the ultimate portable landscape camera .

At least it's supposed to have a 6x6 mask.

I am also wondering how they solved the TTL metering problem. I assume this camera has a Compur-type shutter between the lens elments. Is there a light blind in front of the film plane to meter with open shutter?

Are you still using your Contaflex? I guess there was a late TTL version of that...

Jan

Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 08:22:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mike Bischof <nbg90455@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [rollei_list] The new Fuji will be sold as.

Why did they have to make it a 6x7? If it was a 6x9, I might have considered it...
Mike

Mike Bischof
Phoenix, AZ