[rollei_list] Re: The new Fuji will be sold as.

  • From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 20:48:56 -0400

I have seen. I have shot.  From our friend Chris Perez:

http://www.hevanet.com/cperez/cameras/ektar_list.html

It it is a beautiful small pearl of a lens... very interesting 4
element design. An updated version with modern glass and asymetrical
elements would probably make it remarkable. Pretty much the equivalent
of shooting 35 mm FL on miniature format.

Some of the small 69 Speeds can take a 65 SA, others just barely,
others not. You won't have room on the front standard to make any
exotic use of it. A better body choice for that that lens is a Bush.

Killer wide 69 set up comes from a 47 SA and a Crown or Century, but
the falloff without a center filter will kill you...

Eric Goldstein