[rollei_list] Re: Rolleinar 3 poll

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 00:33:51 -0500

> Mark William Rabiner
>

> I am guilty of using a Kodak close up filter on the back of my 14 inch red dot
> artar.  It is about the size of a rolleinar.  I love the quality and the
> ability to reach around my camera to focus while looking at the ground glass.
> Dennis

I love being able to put filters on the back of a lens. Or in this case
dilators what ever you'd really call them.
I think an issue would be you get better coverage If you needed it with a
longer bellows draw not using the additional lens. I did get the impression
I got sharper results with my lens and camera not using the additives.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner