[rollei_list] Re: Rolleinar 3 poll

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 10:50:42 -0300

If you use the film sheet adapter is not a serious problem, BTW it
requires a tripod and to use film sheet (I still have several Efke 25
sheets), you can use the GG insert to frame the picture and the GG
viewfinder for fine focusing, the film plane GG could be difficult to
use for it if the external light is strong, you'd need a black fabric
to watch the film plane GG for fine focusing.

I have seen a beautiful yellow rose photograph taken camera handheld
with the 2.8 GX and a Rolleinar 3 in the last Rollei Club magazin, the
focusing distance is so short that you could calculate the difference
for viewing and taking lens in your mind with a bit of practice, the
viewing lens Heidosmat- Rolleipar helps.

Carlos