[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex TLR tools
- From: Bob Shell <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 14:16:30 -0500
On Nov 24, 2005, at 1:09 PM, Roger M. Wiser wrote:
Carlos, These are very unique tools and they look quite durable. It
indicates that the Rolleiflex were made to last and be repaired. I
wonder if Todd has a set.
I note that there is a nice C for sale on eBay. My 2.8 C with the
Xeontar was one of my bettter Rollei cameras. It is #7564325479
and was $270 (reserve met) this morning but since increased to $560!
After all the talk about Rolleiflex T cameras going for high prices I
put mine on eBay again, and the bidding is staying low just as it did
before. I wonder what the secret is to get high bids on a T?
- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'
in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
- Unsubscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
- Online, searchable archives are available at
Other related posts: