[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex TLR tools

  • From: "Robert Meier" <robertmeier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:03:00 -0600

Bob,

Showing everything in 5 or 6 pictures helps a lot with sales. And, yes, you should both say and show that you have the WL finder too. I was a little confused about the case, but when I read your description over, it was clear that you have the prism case, not the front for the camera with the prism attached. You should get at least $300 for it, I would think. Add some pictures. I'm going to bid on it, but I won't go as high as you would like. :-)

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Shell" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>