[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex TLR tools

  • From: "Robert Meier" <robertmeier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 13:33:34 -0600

Bob,

I just looked at your T for sale and it cetainly does look nice. Do you have the WL finder for it? Do you have a picture of the case? And does the case come with the front for closing with the prism attached?

Bob

After all the talk about Rolleiflex T cameras going for high prices I put mine on eBay again, and the bidding is staying low just as it did before. I wonder what the secret is to get high bids on a T?

Bob