[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex TLR tools

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 20:53:37 -0800

At 12:06 PM 11/24/2005 -0800, Jerry wrote:

Roger,

The tools are useless, and could be a liability, unless one knows how to use them. PROPERLY.

Jerry

Jerry,

Are you are envious or just grumpy today?

I, and I think most folks, enjoy looking at, holding, and even using, old tools. To me they are often beautifully made, lovingly cared for, worn from good work, and generally have a more elegant appearance than what we buy at the stores these days.

I have a machine tool and wood tool collection from my dad and am very proud of it.

I also have a full set of tools to work on Rolex watches. I don't use them very often but I admire their design.

Don Williams
La Jolla, CA