[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex TLR tools

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 08:36:36 -0800

Fred

In my day, one could earn considerable money taking photos
of weddings, babies, school proms, buildings being erected,
military balls, portraits etc.  University tuition was cheaper too.

And it was never "a Rollei"!  It was always TWO Rolleis,
one shooting and one being loaded by the girl friend.

Jerry