[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex TLR tools
- From: Bob Shell <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 12:23:36 -0500
On Nov 25, 2005, at 10:33 AM, Marvin Wallace wrote:
I would have never have guessed any of those choices except for
I do not that a very famous manufactures lenses have not made your
There are many lenses that I might have liked a lot more if I had
used them more. I only own one Leica lens, for example, a 50/2
Summicron that's the same vintage as my M3. It's a good lens, but
not spectacular. I've shot with M6 and M7 with contemporary Leica
glass, but only for magazine test reports and that means a few weeks
only. That's not long enough to really get to know a lens.
Similarly, I've shot with a number of Leica R lenses, but not long
enough to really get to know them. I'd probably really like the 100
macro if I could afford to use it.
If the question has been for more than three lenses, then the current
50/1.5 Ultron would have been added. That lens has lovely character.
- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'
in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
- Unsubscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
- Online, searchable archives are available at
Other related posts: