[rollei_list] Re: Rollei Breakers yard

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 15:16:36 -0500

At 02:33 PM 9/13/2017, you wrote:

I think I'm 59, So the short side of 60. Its reassuring to see some of the sharpest mids on the list, checking in at the high end of the range. Its was also reassuring today, for my Daughter to come home from her first day in her Art course, and tell me that they would be being introduced to the Darkroom on Monday.
Best
Laurence Cuffe

I used to have to ask my kids how old I am but now remember, and can also subtract, if I know today's date. On the plus side, I usually remember why I went into a room and often remember where I put my glasses . . . .

For all the chem folks our there, I see a building from the freeway which is actually a classic photography school. Nice to see.

On an entirely off topic note, I just received two LED bulbs which replace those hot 300 Watt linear halogen lamps. They fit in old floor lamps and work with the existing dimmers. They are 100 watt equiv. and take just 10 watts. Work just fine! (Clue . . . order by length, there are 2 sizes)

Been here 10 years and was about 60% florescent before going LED, about 80% converted. (Original builder bulbs last about 1,000 hours)

DAW~