[rollei_list] Re: RPA, Efke 25, fixer with hardener?

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 03:46:44 -0700 (PDT)

Richard, thank you very much for your opinion, I think that according the
temperature condition the hardener wouldn't be necessary.

Mark, I wouldn't like to work with sulfuric acid, it was one of the reasons I
desisted about to process B&W slides from film for negatives. I already have a
new fixer bottle and did not want to buy that one with hardener if it is not
necessary. Interesting the site about Jackson, thank you very much.

Emmanuel, the list archives are available through your Rollei page.Thank you
very much for the summarized manual, the detail about to release the film plate
in order to bring it to the film plane and bring it back after taking the
picture is very significant and it could pass unnoticed easily for a Rollei
plate adapter beginner.
It was my error to mention the tank "Domi-Plan" (Domiplans were 2.8/50 triplet
Meyer lenses, some of them standard for Praktica cameras, at least in part), my
tank is Combi-Plan too, made in Sweden, I couldn't give a valid opinion 'cause
I did not use it yet, the model is "HPM", a friend of mine bought it at B&H in
NYC and gave me it as present. The film sheets and glass plates carrier has a
slip-on ratcheting film retaining clip and then you can invert the tank without
problems.
BTW I keep the plate adapter in the original box with the dark slides removed
from the empty film holders.
Your explanation was very complete describing details that took me some time to
discover, the Rollei plate adapter and magazines have some peculiarities really.

All the best
Carlos

> --
> Richard Knoppow
> Los Angeles, CA, USA
> dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> - Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
> 'subscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into
> www.freelists.org

> into www.freelists.org

      Yahoo! Cocina
Recetas prácticas y comida saludable