[rollei_list] Re: OT: Terrabyte hard drive.

  • From: FRANK DERNIE <frank.dernie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 14:21:32 +0000 (GMT)

Yes in 1985 I was using a VAX. 3-phase electricity supply and each hard drive
in a housing like a washing machine, dust free air conditioned
environment.............
Ahh reminiscences. I had a on topic battered Rolleiflex 3.5f at the time. It
was stolen 10 years later when my house was burgled. It was stored in a brand
new Rolleiwide ERC which I had picked up for pennies in a bargain bin in a
camera store. That would be worth more than the camera nowadays :-(
Frank