[rollei_list] Re: OT: SM Leica Restoration (was OT:Contax II and Eddy)

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 18:05:54 -0800 (PST)

Eric:
        It could be restored at the Leica factory in Solms:"... current or
historical Leica models are maintained or repaired at the Solms factory or in
an authorised workshop near you, by trained technicians using only original
spare parts. Not only are Leica's worldwide repair centres constantly monitored
and certified, but our factory technicians have a profound understanding of
every last detail of every Leica ever made.Leica maintains a worldwide service
network to ensure the legendary quality, precision, long life, and intrinsic
value of Leica products for many years...". They repair and restore even very
old rare Leicas.

You could also try "Camera repairs & restoration" in England, however they
don't receive cameras to repair and to restore before February 2009 due to the
number of equipments requiring their service:

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/Leica/

Carlos

--- El mar 6-ene-09, Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:

>> OK, who does this level of work on SM Leicas? I've got a
> IIIF RD/ST
> I'd love to get retored to this level...

      Yahoo! Cocina
Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/