[rollei_list] Re: OT Artistic Voices (was Re: OT Mapplethorpe)

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 16:25:11 -0500

Your thoughts remind me of the recent protestations of a great American Tea
Partier, "get your government hands off my Medicare." It seems you have no
hesitation about being the arbiter of what is worthwhile and what is not.
OTOH I enjoy seeing our money being spent in ways which you and I find
loathsome via our American Democracy in action. You see I am a patriot.

As for the lefty leanings of Jeff Jacoby, that's alternative universe stuff.
Jacoby came from the untra Righty Boston Herald before the Glode made him
their Conservative in Residence, and his right of Attila The Hon rants over
the decades are legendary...

Eric Goldstein