[rollei_list] Re: Back-Focus and Retro-Focus ...

  • From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 08:49:50 -0400

Hi Carlos -

OK, sounds like we agree that a 90 mm lens does not have the back
focus/clearance issues an 80 mm lens does when hanging on a 66 SLR
(the crux of this discussion) and yes, interesting how Praktica and
other lower end makers solved this engineering problem inexpensively
while maintaining some quality...

Eric Goldstein