[rollei_list] Re: Back-Focus and Retro-Focus

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 12:49:06 -0700 (PDT)

Marc, the discussion was if the 2.8B Biometar was closer to the Planar or to
the Xenotar, and there is not doubt it's closer to the Xenotar as Todd Belcher
verified disassembling one of his 2.8B Biometar lens, it does not mean it's
identical regarding the Pentacon Six Biometar but both Biometars are very
similar regarding lens elements distribution, number of elements/groups and
general design.-

Carlos