[rollei_list] Re: About some F "white face"... conversions?

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 17:25:13 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks Slobodan, your cameras and Shannon's cameras
are within the Repair manual and the Rollei Report
specs, there are versions with or without the 220
counter, the problem with the two cameras I quoted for
the first time on the topic are the white face front
panel, the relationship between the serial numbers and
the taking lenses brand name, the old style strap
holders for one of them and the doubt if they are
parepared or not prepared to receive a Planglass, if
they are original "white face" they couldn't receive a
Planglass.
I think Todd and the known Rollei technicians could
provide a transport crank side panel with or without
the 220 counter.-

All the best
Carlos

 --- Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>