[rodgersorgan] Re: Looking for some Advice

  • From: keithhutson@xxxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 21:44:57 GMT

John:

The Trillium series is a good selection and I would certainly go for it.

Trillium offers better samples, the system is much better as you have more user
friendly features at your fingertips, such as the RSS Ambience system allowing
you to create up to 64 acoustical environments;the SmartCard enables you to
save literally thousands of settings and capture settings on the 16mb card.

The insignia is a great organ.  However if you have been playing for a while
and appreciate the finer sound of PDI you would be happier I believe with the
Trillium.

That's my two cents worth.

Thanks
Keith Hutson