[rodgersorgan] Looking for some Advice

  • From: "John Jarvis" <JJarvis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 19:35:33 -0700

It is looking like I finally have my Roland organ sold and will now be
able to purchase a Rodgers organ.  However, I have been to this point in
a sale only to be disappointed.

Here's the question that I am hoping the group can help answer.  There
are two Rodgers 835 (two manual drawknob) PDI organs for sale on the
Web.  One is a new organ still with a former Rodgers dealer.  The other
has been in a gentlemen's home for 4 years.

I am trying to determine which way to go.  For about the same price as
either of these 835 PDI organs, I could get a new Insignia 577 Drawknob
organ with a much smaller specifications than the 835.  Or for a little
more money, I could get a Trillium 700 series organ that has a smaller
specifications than the 835.

What is the big difference between PDI and the Trillium?  Is it worth
the difference in price?

Thanks in advance for your input

John