[rodgersorgan] Re: Looking for some Advice

  • From: Ralph Cullen <rcullen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 18:31:41 +1200

This is a terribly hard decision to make.
If the 835 is a "B" I would say go for it. The B is a good organ and is
full spec 800 series with subs and supers etc, full pedal division,
expandable to eight channels.. very grunty organ.. But oh these T7xx!!!! I
dont think an earlier 835 would be a patch on the smaller yet far more
glorious T7xx
What has a 700 series Trillium got??
RSS. Awesome sound space that transforms any room into whatever you want it
to be.
Stereo samples all the way... MUCH superior sound over ALL previous organs
from Rodgers.
Smart Media beats the socks off the older Roland Personal memory card. You
can even store different voicing files for booting up the organ on the
smart card, as well as store MIDI files etc etc...
Smaller console.. Very neat package.
What more can I say. The T700 series are the very finest organs that
Rodgers have built in this size instrument ever...
Thats my humble opinion...
Ralph.