[rodgersorgan] Re: Audio HUM

  • From: "James Hughston" <jehughston@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 00:31:58 -0400

Ed,

Thanks so much for the instructions for increasing the volume at the
line out jack.

I printed out your email and fixed the problem after church today.

Before, there was NO signal--the volume control was on zero.  I turned
it up to 12 (18 is the highest level, 12 is the next to the highest
level).  I connected it to my tape deck, and the level was perfect for
recording...much better than trying to record from the headphone jack.

Best regards,

Jim
jehughston@xxxxxxxxxxx

=