[riscos-printing] Re: GutenPrint and Canon printers

  • From: J Peachey <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: riscos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 21:37:09 GMT

In message <e62cbebc4e.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <840136bc4e.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> In message <b290c6ba4e.dougjwebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>           Doug Webb <doug.j.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Well I have now checked the files, with the aid of PrintSpool, that
>>> are produced by both GimpPrint and GutenPrint when using the Canon
>>> drivers and there is a difference. [...]
>>
>> Many thanks for the information. I have found the problem.
>
> Please try again with GPDriver 2.04, available from:
> http://www.mw-software.com/software/gutenprint/downloads/gpdriver204.zip
> Simply replace your copy by this new one.
>
> I would appreciate if a few of the existing beta testers (or users who
> got the download password at the South West Show) could try this new
> release and send me a quick report to confirm that it works. If that
> new version turns out to work OK, then this will turn into the proper
> release version.

Martin

i've just printed my test document on my Samsung Ml4600, and it has
printed all 7 pages without problem. I have even tried a particular
problem document and that has printed first time as well. The tests
were done with Aemulor running.

regards
John

_______________________|   http://www.jpeachey.co.uk