[realmusicians] Re: Running Winize 7.5.2, god Help Me?

  • From: Indigo <33indigo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 12:37:44 -0500

Thanks, Tom.
I tried both with and without the apps, no real difference.
I think I just need to shut off winize 's reading back as I type, but can't find it in the control panel. It now reads back the sentence I'm typing, cumulatively, from the beginning of the sentence to the current cursor position, Immediately the moment I stop typing, never notice that feature in previous versions
Also, a double read of each line as I arrow through what I've typed..
Thanks,
Indigo L

On 11/21/2011 12:01 PM, Tom Kingston wrote:
Hmmm. I've been working with TB throughout the development cycle. There
were some aggravating problems, but neither I or anyone else experienced
anything like this.

My first suggestion would be to disable the TB script and see if that
solves your problem. From within the WE control panel; Alt-A, App menu,
App management pulldown, and App manager.
Select the TB app.
Alt T to stop, then Alt-E to disable.

If that solves the problem, let GW know.

Hth,
Tom

On 11/21/2011 11:48 AM, Indigo wrote:
Okay, here I am in the first moments with the new Winize 7.5.2 upgrade,
and it's utter chaos in my Thunderbird.
It is reading every line twice immediately after I type even a single
character, never did that before.
I feel like I'm in some huge cave, with an echo repeating every thing I
say!
When I pressed the enter key to begin the upgrade, I felt just like I do
at the doctors, beginning some procedure that could either take the
disease away or take my life, and all I can do is submit. smile.
Now I gotta go into the tree structure of the once easy Winize control
panel and try to find a setting that will shut down this maddening
double echo
One thing about hearing everything twice, I sure have no doubt about
what I've written. smile.
I don't know whether to laugh or cry!
Indigo L