[realmusicians] Running Winize 7.5.2, god Help Me?

  • From: Indigo <33indigo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 11:48:55 -0500

Okay, here I am in the first moments with the new Winize 7.5.2 upgrade, and it's utter chaos in my Thunderbird. It is reading every line twice immediately after I type even a single character, never did that before.

I feel like I'm in some huge cave, with an echo repeating every thing I say!
When I pressed the enter key to begin the upgrade, I felt just like I do at the doctors, beginning some procedure that could either take the disease away or take my life, and all I can do is submit. smile. Now I gotta go into the tree structure of the once easy Winize control panel and try to find a setting that will shut down this maddening double echo One thing about hearing everything twice, I sure have no doubt about what I've written. smile.
I don't know whether to laugh or cry!
Indigo L