[real-eyes] Re: can we b united/ Please post to real-eyes

  • From: "Mitchell D. Lynn" <mlynn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 16:05:33 -0500

"Doesn't cost much more at all."

How much? And what if this self-actuating system isn't already in place. How
much does it cost to install one of these where it doesn't already exist?
How do you decide which corners get the audio signals? What programs will be
cut or dropped to fund this, or what tax or bond issue will be used?
Choosing to pay for something is only half of the issue; you also need to
determine what isn't going to be purchased with that money you have elected
to spend some place else. America wouldn't be having the financial problems
its having if our leadership in Washington had thought about that before
they spent our money. How much or how little something costs is irrelevant
if the money isn't there in the first place.