[real-eyes] advice re: purchasing IPhone 4S

  • From: "Kimberly Morrow, PhD." <morrowmediakc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 07:23:32 -0800 (PST)

I'm getting an IPhone 4S for Christmas--and I'm getting the phone tomorrow--a
bit early. Here's what I need to know from the list:

1. Have any of you been unhappy with your IPhone 4S. If so, why?

2. Do any of you have regrets about switching to IPhone 4S from a standard cell
phone with buttons?

3. If you're an IPhone 4S power user, do you keep your IPhone on most of the
time (my cell phone is hardly ever powered off).

5. Which is best--purchasing the IPhone 4S from Apple and having Apple connect
you up through AT&T or purchasing the phone from the AT&T store?

7. Have any of you had problems with Voice Over not working correctly or
shutting off unexpectedly with IPhone 4S?

Any and all answers to these questions very much appreciated. I'm sure every
one of us can relate to the phone switching jitters and that feeling of "I hope
I'm doing the right thing!"

Thanks,

Kim Morrow