[real-eyes] Re: Braille 'n Speak question

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 09:33:21 -0600

Tell your friend to let it charge for about two to four hours. The battery
doesn't have enough juice it sounds like. Also, have your friend check to
make sure the outlet he is plugging in to is not damaged. Is your friend
plugging this in to a power strip? if so, see if the strip might be damaged.
If this doesn't work Kim, maybe I might be able to help you and your friend.

Duyahn