[ql06] Re: PUBLIC: Civil liberties

  • From: "Dawn Livicker" <dlivicker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ql06@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 19:19:12 -0400

I'm enjoying the running gun battle for now, but if more people join the
list it might get to be too much!
It might be easier to follow if we agreed on a format for threading of
discussions... sometimes responses are interspersed into the body of the
original message, sometimes not....
I have no preference other than consistency!
Cheers
Dawn