[python] Re: riding attempts

  • From: "Carl Punton" <carlpunton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 23:07:19 +0100

I'm half an hour from Gaucin.
The coast road now has 4x the traffic of ten years ago , the population has
boomed , its called "development", personally I'd opt for no development !.
Still a nice place though , thanks alot to the sol !
As far as the first Spanish Python goes , I think for that title it has to
be welded together rather than a pile of steel & scrap bike bits !.
Take care.
On 18/12/06, Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx> wrote:

> I live on the "Costa del Sol" , southern Spain , near Estepona , one
hour
> from Gibraltar.

I know that place a bit. I toured all around the peninsula 10 years ago
by trekking bike and I have friends in Gaucin and Algatocin which is
very close to you.

The national coast road there was not bad for cycling. Lots of traffic
of course, but they had wide shoulders and the scenery was great.

You are aware of having built the first spanish Python, though you
are a Britishman? Got Pictures?