[python] Re: Python Plans

  • From: "25hz" <25hz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:48:20 -0500

Does his python trike tilt?  The rear end looks rigid.  The titlitng python
trike I built handled fine.  No handling or cornering difference from the
two wheeled python.  Your trike design is very cool and from personal
experience, you really have to mess up a bike design BAD to make it
unrideable.  I think you should forge ahead with your original plan and if
it doesn't work, THEN you can salvage the front end for a two wheel version.
That's just me though :)