[python] Re: cruzbike

  • From: r.mccrady@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 04:24:57 +0000

It looks like that has a steering head angle of about 90 degrees and a large
rake. Is that right?Traylor's plans call for an angle of 65 degrees and a rake
of 1 inch, I think. How did you choose those steering parameters? I'd really
like to see any more information you can provide, as I'm preparing to build one
of these, probably this weekend, and I had planned on using the parameters
above. I'm especially interested in the details of the joint between the front
fork and the dropouts for the front wheel. Thanks for the photo and info.

-Rod

PS: I think I'll try it without handlebars first.

From: "25hz" <25hz@xxxxxxxxxx>