[pwguildcug] Wednesday meeting

  • From: andrew kosnovsky <kandrew9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 11:16:42 +1000

Hello Everyone

Didn't we have an interesting morning on Wednesday?
And it was very educational too. We found out that we have no idea how to
work the overhead projector, that our computer was far from reliable, that there
was only limited interest in making Easter eggs and on a brighter note,
that Margaret Ross, can bake delicious cakes. Thank you Margaret and Graham,
it was a very pleasant surprise.
Regarding the projector, I feel that during Ron's absence we should leave the
pushing of the buttons to one person and the rest of us just gave him verbal
assistance
if required!!
Lets hope that with Chris' help we will have the computer back for next
Wednesday.
Also that Theo will rejoin us after his medical adventures, fit and ready for
action.
Regards
Andrew