[pwguildcug] Wednesday meeting

  • From: andrew kosnovsky <kandrew9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 13:19:30 +1000

Hello Everyone
Today, I want to deal with the ongoing problem of organizing successive
programs.
At last after many sleepless nights the perfect method has crystallized in my
mind.

For the current year our attendance has been 5 - 9 persons, per week, and in
the near future
there is  not likely to be  a great variation in these numbers.

Based on these figures we are going to form two teams.

The RED TEAM consisting of: Bill, Brian, Ron and Werner.

The BLUE TEAM consisting of: Graham, Ken, Robin and Theo.

Each team is to organize programs to cover between 10.30 and 12.00.

From 9.30 - 10.15 i will run Q&As. From 10.15 - 10.30 morning tea.

The new arrangement starts next week with the Blue team winning the toss and
going first with the Red Team the following week, on an weekly
alternating basis.
Regards
Andrew