[pwguildcug] Wednesday meeting

  • From: andrew kosnovsky <kandrew9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 11:43:49 +1000

Hello Everyone

My God! It never rains but pours.
All the e-mail traffic is unbelievable, keep it up.

As things are - due to Mornington - there will be no Meeting this Wednesday.
Since I saw most of you -  I talked to Keith Taylor about the projector.
In his opinion it should be checked on a lap-top before we spend money
on it. As you know it is a hundred dollars just to have it looked at. Ron has
not taken the projector
to Mornington it is still in its position waiting to checked out.
Perhaps it could be looked at by a kind person, if access can be arranged, so
if it does need attention
we could have it fixed before our next meeting Wednesday the 18th.

I use Live Hot Mail so I will be happy to see it installed on the club computer.

Regards
Andrew