[pwguildcug] Re: Wednesday meeting

  • From: Peninsula Woodturners Guild Inc <pwgpwg@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brian <pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 16:11:14 +1000

Hullo Brian,

Monday, May 9, 2011, 3:35:20 PM, you wrote:

> On Mon, 9 May 2011 11:43:49 +1000, you wrote:

>>Hello Everyone

>>My God! It never rains but pours.
>>I talked to Keith Taylor about the projector.
>>In his opinion it should be checked on a lap-top before we spend money

> I will do that probably tomorrow

> Regards
> Brian

> http://www.eset.com

Let's know what you discover. I spoke to Keith and Ron this morning and
suggested that when we next meet that I would bring my machine which has a
similar set up and try it. That will be next Wednesday week seeing thhat there
is no meeting this Wednesday

--
Best regards,
 Peninsula                            mailto:pwgpwg@xxxxxxxxxx