[pwguildcug] Re: Wednesday meeting

  • From: Robin Johnston <rbjozzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: andrew kosnovsky <pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 21:48:40 +1000

Hullo andrew,

The RED TEAM consisting of: Bill, Brian, Ron and Werner.

The BLUE TEAM consisting of: Graham, Ken, Robin and Theo.

Saturday, June 4, 2011, 5:44:39 PM, you wrote:

Hello Everyone
First of all thank you Robin and Bill for sorting out the TPG connection
problem.
 If Graham is listening, please send an email to the above address just to make
sure
that everything is in ship shape.
Of course this enables the Blue team to blind us with their knowledge next
Wednesday,
without any interruptions.
Brian was kind enough to offer to install PSP for us onto Seven, we already
have it on XP.
I am constantly being asked by members "What team am I in ?". The first person
to name both teams
correctly will receive a surprise present.
Regards
Andrew

http://www.eset.com

--