[pwguildcug] Re: Wednesday meeting

  • From: Robin Johnston <rbjozzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: andrew kosnovsky <pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 22:29:23 +1000

Hullo andrew,

Ron and I installed the new projector this morning and everything is working OK.

Monday, May 23, 2011, 8:58:07 PM, you wrote:

Robin, and Ron were to install Robin's super duper projector stand this
morning(Monday).
Unfortunately I could not join them, so I can not tell you what happened.

I am hoping that everything will be ready and waiting for the Red team's (Bill,
Brian, Ron, Werner)
long awaited performance.

Thank you for the quick and favourable responses regarding the $20.00 levy.

Regards
Andrew

http://www.eset.com

--