[pure-silver] Re: women's cameras (WAS Re: Re: Nikon users?)

  • From: afterswift@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 15:09:15 -0500

I think Nikon developed a series of plastic-encased lenses for that EM era. A
50mm f1.8 was packed with my new FM. The plastic seems to be tough and focuses
easily.
It's possible that my f3.5 35mm-70mm AF zoom Nikkor was also made the same way.
I think only Leica makes their M lenses out of all metal these days. And you
pay an arm and a leg for them.

Bob