[pure-silver] Re: crazy experiment

  • From: "Rob Champagne" <app@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 01:36:47 +0000

Dear Great Great Great Uncle,

references to remembering the turn of century made me think that perhaps you
had received the traditional telegram of congratulations from the Queen on
becoming a centenarian. No need for service to your country or anything other
than being able to survive that long.  Perhaps this doesn't extend to citizens
of other Commonwealth countries or perhaps you were refering to the end of
another century. Who knows.

nephew rob