[pure-silver] Re: contrast changes

  • From: Shannon Stoney <shannonstoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:24:55 -0600

I was using Ilford warmtone glossy.

--shannon

<x-tad-bigger>It seems in the last few years the variance in papers within the same brand has increased, for me most noticeably w/Ilford's papers.  Frequently I'll have left over test strips from one batch that just gets me in the ballpark and the real print will still need tweaking.  Forget about different sizes being the same as they are always different, at least here anyway.</x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger>Eric</x-tad-bigger>