[pure-silver] Re: buying photo stuff on ebay

  • From: Aaron Reece <oboeaaron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 14:57:59 -0400

Justin:

You may console yourself with the thought that you have had three years of additional use from your F5, which I hope has been worth $475 US or CDN to you. If you think this level of depreciation is bad try buying a new computer, and see how much it is worth in three years.

Best regards,
Aaron

On May 25, 2007, at 2:49 PM, Justin F. Knotzke wrote:

Strategy on ebay depends on the item. I just won a nikon F5 for $325.

Please tell me this said F5 doesn't work and was run over by a 40 foot truck only to land on the train tracks and be run over by a locomotive..

   3 years ago I paid $800 for mine.