[pure-silver] Uncle Is Easier....

  • From: "Stein" <rstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 18:40:32 +0800

Dear Friends,

    Well, I took my concerns to my friends today and it proved to be a good
round-robin discussion. I found an ally in one club member who works at the
photocopy help desk of a giant office supply chain. She had a pamphlet that
the firm uses to explain the copyright act and was able to describe
practical problems that people bring to her each day. She was also able to
suggest ways of marking individual pictures at an economical cost to alert
the recipients to the law.

     Theng Kew to all who responded with their advice. I will now see if
people take the mild rebuke or timely warning in good part.

     Uncle Dick