[pure-silver] Toner for chocolate brown tone

  • From: Jeffrey Thorns <puresilver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:18:38 -0800

Just an FYI - I emailed the Formulary to see what they would recommend. Here is their reply;

Hi Jeffrey,

You are in luck I have just the toner for you. I have attached the instructions for the Polysulfide toner. It will give you the warm chocolaty browns that you are looking for.
Let me know if  you have any questions.

Thanks
Sherry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeffrey Thorns" <images@xxxxxxxxx>