[pure-silver] Re: Toner for chocolate brown tone

  • From: Agnes <frcontrone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 21:57:46 -0800 (PST)

actually I underprint.  When you selenium tone it will darken the image.  The
potassium Ferricynide in this instance really doesn't bleach it out.  Do what
you normally do for your prints you intend to selenium tone.

Robert Krawiec <robk64@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Do you over-print a little for this?
1/4 stop maybe?
Or perhaps give the print an extra 10-20% exposure at
low contrast filter to protect highlights?

Rob