[pure-silver] Re: Sally Mann lecture in Houston

  • From: Shannon Stoney <sstoney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 20:21:15 -0500

Shannon,

would it be alright if I sent your Sally Mann posts to an email list I am on? There are several on the list with Masters from places like RISD and the like that might weigh in on your questions. I don't have the intellectual firepower to respond to your questions.
lee\c

OK. Whatever. Let me know what the people with Master's degrees from RISD say. But, I think anybody who can read and write can participate in this discussion. Let's not be intimidated by people's degrees. You know in your heart when something isn't right.

--shannon