[pure-silver] Re: Rodenstock 180mm APO Rodagon

  • From: Bill <billtech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 14:43:23 -0400

Eric - where is your furnace on earth? (Doesn’t qualify for hell on earth; need
at least 15° hotter for that.) I’m in Connecticut (east coast US for those
non-US residents whose geography is no better than mine) and we’ve hit 40° (F)
for the first time in a week or so - and this is “spring”! The snow in my back
yard is almost all melted, but my snowblower has not been retired for the year
- yet. We missed 18-20” of snow yesterday by only 150 miles.

-Bill