[pure-silver] Re: Rodenstock 180mm APO Rodagon

  • From: "babaphoto@xxxxxxxx" <babaphoto@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 16:19:47 GMT

Bob: I love med format and almost 4 X 5.  The Rodenstock is about as close to
paradise as one can get and still arise in the morning. My quest is smaller and
more mundane.  One of my former students talked out of my 50mm Canon LTM. :-(
Now I'm sad. The kid was a good student, and talker too.  The German made glass
is way out of my price range.  FSU is more my "speed" (F-2ish?).  . I'm seeking
after something in LTM or  M mount that will mate with a voightlander RF and
produce happy pictures. Used is fine, (no chips, or plow marks on glass, dents
are okay if price is really low.) Would  you, or one of our fellow travelers,
know of  such glassware sleeping quietly in a case under the bed or the bag on
the floor of #2 closet? If so, I can find it a new home with a small white dog
as a companion. As a retired teacher (40% pay), low price is better than high.
be well, Baba of       babaphoto@xxxxxxxx

NetZero now offers 4G mobile broadband. Sign up now.