[pure-silver] Re: Rodenstock 180mm APO Rodagon

  • From: Robert Randall <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 11:44:24 -0500

I wish I could help you out, none of that sounds familiar at all.

Bob

From: "babaphoto@xxxxxxxx" <babaphoto@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 16:19:47 GMT
To: Robert Randall <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Rodenstock 180mm APO Rodagon

Bob:

I love med format and almost 4 X 5.  The Rodenstock is about as close to
paradise as one can get and still arise in the morning.

My quest is smaller and more mundane.

One of my former students talked out of my 50mm Canon LTM. :-(  Now I'm sad.
The kid was a good student, and talker too.

The German made glass is way out of my price range.

FSU is more my "speed" (F-2ish?).  .

I'm seeking after something in LTM or  M mount that will mate with a
voightlander RF and produce happy pictures. Used is fine, (no chips, or plow
marks on glass, dents are okay if price is really low.)

Would  you, or one of our fellow travelers, know of  such glassware sleeping
quietly in a case under the bed or the bag on the floor of #2 closet?

If so, I can find it a new home with a small white dog as a companion.

As a retired teacher (40% pay), low price is better than high.

be well,

Baba of       babaphoto@xxxxxxxx
NetZero now offers 4G mobile broadband. Sign up now.
<http://www.netzero.net/?refcd=NZINTISP0512T4GOUT1>